A Node-RED node to calculate moving averages.
A Node-RED node that calculates moving averages.
Moving averages are calculated on a per topic basis.
The amount of messages over which the moving average is calculated can be configured. It handles moving averages over numbers and booleans. Booleans are converted to 1 and 0.
Additionally you can send some commands to the node to manipulate it:
- "get": Gets the current moving average whithout adding a new number.
- "pop": Removes the oldest stored number.
- "clear": Removes all stored numbers.
- "count": Counts the number of currently stored numbers.
- "min": Returns the minimum of the currently stored numbers.
- "max": Returns the maximum of the currently stored numbers.
The original payload is returned as payload_in.