A collection of Node-RED nodes for IBM Watson services
New in version 0.4.43
- Bump version of Conversation interface to '2017-02-03'
- New node for Conversation Workspace Management
New in version 0.4.42
- Clean up fix in Speech to Text Node, which caused problems with long audio tracks.
New in version 0.4.41
- Add get pronunciation to Text to Speech Customization Node.
New in version 0.4.40
- Add delete customization to Speech to Text Customization Node.
New in version 0.4.39
- Add description to Info panel for Text to Speech Customizations Node.
- Tone node updated to use url based services utility to detect bound service.
New in version 0.4.38
- New Node for Text to Speech Customizations.
- Added option to select Customization in Text To Speech Node.
New in version 0.4.37
- Added support for word training in Speech to Text Customizations Node.
New in version 0.4.36
- New Node for Speech to Text Customizations - Initial support for corpus (sentences) training.
- Added option to select Customization in Speech to Text Node.
New in version 0.4.35
- Fixed bug in Conversation node, when no msg.params defined.
New in version 0.4.34
- Added Keyword and Entity emotion and sentiment as options on Alchemy Feature Extract Node.
- Allow Conversation credentials to be provided on msg.params
- Similarity Search and Visual Recognition Nodes updated to use url based services to detect bound service.
New in version 0.4.33
- Personality Insights node updated to latest December 15, 2016 GloVe profiles.
- Conversation, Alchemy Feature Extract and Date Extraction nodes updated to use url based services utility to detect bound service.
New in version 0.4.32
- Added diarization support to STT Node via the parameter speaker_labels
- STT and TTS node use url based services utility to detect bound service.
New in version 0.4.31
- New V1 Query Builder Node for the Discovery Node
New in version 0.4.30
- New services utilities to handle node-red app name clash problems
- New V1 Discovery Node
- Implementation of Discovery Node query, list and get details methods
- Fix to Translator Node which was ignoring any override values set in the msg object
New in version 0.4.29
- Fix to Document Conversion Node to preserve full msg object
- Fix to Language Translator Node train mode documentation
New in version 0.4.28
- New V1 Experimental Discovery Node
New in version 0.4.27
- Change color of V3 Personality Insights Node
New in version 0.4.26
- New V3 Personality Insights Node
- Deprecated V2 Personality Insights Node
New in version 0.4.25
- Fix to Language Translation Node to allow it work with File Inject
New in version 0.4.24
- Bugfixes to Language Translator Train Node
New in version 0.4.23
- Fix to Language Translator Train Node to allow it work with File Inject
New in version 0.4.22
- Added new Date Extraction Node
- Visual Recognition Node, now defaults detection setting and language on initial initialisation.
New in version 0.4.21
- Added Translation and Language Identify nodes for Language Translator Service (Blue Tiles)
- Deprecated Translation and Language Indentification nodes for Language Translation (Green Tiles)
New in version 0.4.20
- Translation Node supports German
New in version 0.4.19
- New Similarity Search (Beta) Node
- New Language Translation Util mode, to request available translation models
- Translation Node now has option to look for global translation settings
- Enhancements to Conversation Node
- Node has option to remember context
- Context support for single user and multi-user models
- Ability to reset context, including user specific reset
- Ability to splice in additional context variables.
- Added Concept support to News Node
New in version 0.4.18
- Name space fixes to Text to Speech Node
New in version 0.4.17
- Fixed how Document Conversion node was handling docx files
New in version 0.4.16
- Oops! fix to Speech to Text Node
New in version 0.4.15
- Name space fixes to Speech to Text Node
New in version 0.4.14
- The dialog for the Text to Speech service now loads available voices dynamically. This allows new voices and languages to be identified without requiring a further code change.
New in version 0.4.13
- Emergency fix for Watson Language Translation node. Bluemix credentials read too late.
New in version 0.4.12
- Emergency fix for node.js version compatibility problem, in payload-utils
New in version 0.4.11
- Corrected word count for Japanese text in Personality Insights nodes.
- Move Dialog to deprecated list.
New in version 0.4.10
- Conversation : added support for optional alternate_intents, output, entities and intents.
- Conversation : Bugfixes
- Retrieve and Rank : allow parameters to be passed into the nodes on the msg object
- Moved Relationship Extraction and Concept Insights nodes to the deprecated list.
- Updated dependency to watson-developer-cloud node-SDK v2.1.0
New in version 0.4.9
- Added in German and Japanese support to Natural Language Classifier node
- Visual Recognition V3 : added support of Accept-Language for Classify feature, new icon with pink background, icon label renamed (removing v3 from node name)
New in version 0.4.8
- Fixed document conversion node when filetype is not recognized
- Moved functions to utility module
New in version 0.4.7
- Oops! fix to Conversation V1 node
New in version 0.4.6
- New Conversation V1 node
- Bugfixes to Feature Extract node
- Bugfixes to Visual Recognition node
- Added in Japanese and Arabic support to Personality Insights node
- Updated dependency to watson-developer-cloud node-SDK 1.12.2
New in version 0.4.5
- New Conversation experimental node.
- Visual Recognition v3 : added a Delete All Classifiers feature in the util node. Added corresponding Flow in Starter.
New in version 0.4.4
- New palette category for deprecated Nodes, that are being retained for backward compatibity.
- Bugfixes to Speech to Text.
New in version 0.4.3
- New Visual Recognition V3 node to support the V3 GA API. This incorporates the features that were previously available as part of AlchemyAPI Vision.
New in version 0.4.2
- The transcription returned for the Speech to Text node now returns full (untruncated) transcription. The alternatives are returned in msg.fullresult. The dialog now loads available models dynamically. This will allow new speech models to be identified without requiring a further code change.
- The Retrieve and Rank node nows stores credentials in a configuration node, allowing the credentials to be shared acrosss a flow with multiple Retrieve and Rank nodes.
- New Tone Analyzer V3 node to support the V3 GA API.
New in version 0.4.1
- AlchemyAPI Image Analysis and Language nodes migrated from old Alchemy SDK to current Watson Developer Cloud SDK for Node.js
- The dialog for the Language Translation service now loads available models dynamically. This allows new translation models to be identified without requiring a further code change. This version allows customised translations models to be selected.
Watson Nodes for Node-RED
A collection of nodes to interact with the IBM Watson services in IBM Bluemix.
- Concept Insights
- Use concept graphs to tag and explore information and documents.
- Add conversational capabilities into applications.
- Date Extraction
- Uses AlchemyAPI Date Extraction to detect natural language date/time expressions from text
- Automate branching conversation between a user and your application.
- Use natural language to automatically respond to user questions, cross-sell and up-sell, walk users through processes or applications, or even hand-hold users through difficult tasks.
- List environments created for the Discovery service
- Document Conversion
- Prepare documents for the Retrieve and Rank service.
- Feature Extract
- Analyse a single piece of text content (either public URL, HTML or raw text) to extract multiple AlchemyAPI detected features, e.g. entities, keywords, sentiment.
- Image Analysis
- Upload an image to detect either faces, URL text or content present in the image.
- Language Identification
- Detects the language used in text
- Language Translation
- Translates text from one language to another
- Natural Language Classifier
- Uses machine learning algorithms to return the top matching predefined classes for short text inputs.
- Searches news and blog content
- Personality Insights
- Use linguistic analytics to infer cognitive and social characteristics from text
- Relationship Extraction
- Extract entities and their relationships from unstructured text
- Retrieve and Rank
- Creates a trainable search engine for your data
- Similarity search
- Create and search against image collections
- Speech To Text
- Convert audio containing speech to text
- Text To Speech
- Convert text to audio speech
- Tone Analyzer
- Discover, understand, and revise the language tones in text.
- Tradeoff Analytics
- Optimize decisions balance between multiple conflicting objectives.
- Visual Recognition
- Analyze visual appearance of images to understand their contents
For simple typos and fixes please just raise an issue pointing out our mistakes. If you need to raise a pull request please read our contribution guidelines before doing so.
Copyright and license
Copyright 2014, 2016 IBM Corp. under the Apache 2.0 license.