A collection of Node-RED nodes for IBM Watson services
New in version 0.10.3
- fix bug in cloud bound STT configuration
New in version 0.10.2
- fix bug in cloud bound TTS configuration
New in version 0.10.1
- README update
New in version 0.10.0
- Bump of dependencies
- ibm-watson to 6.2.2
- Min version of Node is 12.20.0
- Drop Personality Insights node
- Drop Visual Recognition nodes
- Remove Username / Password fields from all nodes
- Bump to latest version of services
- New Discovery V2 node
- Add Classifications to Natural Language Understanding node
Watson Nodes for Node-RED
A collection of nodes to interact with the IBM Watson services in IBM Cloud.
- Assistant (formerly Conversation)
- Add conversational capabilities into applications.
- List environments created for the Discovery service
- Language Identification
- Detects the language used in text
- Language Translator
- Translates text from one language to another
- Natural Language Classifier
- Uses machine learning algorithms to return the top matching predefined classes for short text inputs.
- Natural Language Understanding
- Analyze text to extract meta-data from content such as concepts, entities, keywords ...
- Speech To Text
- Convert audio containing speech to text
- Text To Speech
- Convert text to audio speech
- Tone Analyzer
- Discover, understand, and revise the language tones in text.
Example usage flows can be found here node-red-labs
For simple typos and fixes please just raise an issue pointing out our mistakes. If you need to raise a pull request please read our contribution guidelines before doing so.
Copyright and license
Copyright 2018, 2022 IBM Corp. under the Apache 2.0 license.