Node-red node for node-dht-sensor
NOTE: THIS NODE HAS BEEN SUPERCEDED BY ITS REPLACEMENT node-red-contrib-dht-sensor
This is a Node Red node to manage connection to a DHT11 or DHT22 sensor on a Raspberry Pi. It allows you to specify the variables that define the connections to the sensor. You can specify:
- The topic of the message (not really a lot of use!).
- The name of the node. This can be a unique value to tag the sensor, useful if you have multiple connected.
- The sensor type - this can be either DHT11 or DHT22.
- The pin number scheme. This can be any of
- the BCM-GPIO scheme
- the physical sequence number, for revision 1 of the Pi
- the physical sequence number, for revision 2 of the Pi (and A+ or B+)
- the wiringpi sequence, for revision 1 of the Pi
- the wiringpi sequence, for revision 2 of the Pi (and A+ or B+)
This node is added to the Raspberry Pi section.
Note that this node requires that node-dht-sensor is installed and accessible from Node Red.