Windows nodes for SARAH
Node-RED nodes to trigger CLI windows .exe for SARAH
This module is the v5 of SARAH project
- Update listen.exe to return a JSON of XML Path
- Add a listen node taking a grammar as input
- Add an option to stop process after first match
- Add an option to stop/start listening
- How to retrieve grammar from third party plugins (spreads everywhere) ?
- Nodes listen/speak should use SocketIO or DirectLine to communicate with a Server. In case of SocketIO we should add an algorithm to handle replies and prompts.
npm install node-red-contrib-viseo-sarah
For further help, or general discussion, please use the github issue tracker and in order to be labeled with
question tag please specify :
- Your message is a question / discussion
- The module or node name
Before raising a pull-request, please read our contributing guide.
This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant 1.4. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to any of the project's core team.
This project is a creation of VISEO Technology.
- Jean-Philippe Encausse @jpencausse
Copyright and license
Copyright 2016-2017 VISEO under the Apache 2.0 license.