Iterate on calls between outputs
A Node-RED node to perform different repeat calls according to outputs.
npm install node-red-contrib-viseo-repeat
Build the Node-RED Flow
- First call: creates a specific counter in a field according to the chosen scope,
- Sends the message to the first output ;
- Next calls: retrieves the counter and increment it,
- Sends the message to the corresponding output ;
When the value is reached, it is possible to select the node behavior:
- Stopping sending messages ;
- Reset the counter and continue with the normal node behavior ;
- Always use the last output ;
The scope can be set to:
- msg - The current message in the flow ;
- user - The msg.user field in the flow (can be stored in a database) ;
- global - The node context (could be not working on multi-server networks) ;
For further help, or general discussion, please use the github issue tracker and in order to be labeled with
question tag please specify :
- Your message is a question / discussion
- The module or node name
Before raising a pull-request, please read our contributing guide.
This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant 1.4. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to any of the project's core team.
This project is a creation of VISEO Technology.
- Jean-Philippe Encausse @jpencausse
Copyright and license
Copyright 2016-2017 VISEO under the Apache 2.0 license.