Decodes a given QrCode
A Node-RED node to decode QRCode using PureJS
npm install node-red-contrib-viseo-qrcode
Build the Node-RED Flow
- retrieve a Buffer or an URL from the given input,
- if it's an URL, download the Buffer
- retrieve and decode the Buffer QRCode
- parse encoded data to a JSON object
- If data is an URL, convert it's querystring to a JSON object
ZXing webservice can be use to generate a QRCode.
Generated QRCode should contains an URL with parameters.
- Anyone using the QRCode will be redirected to that URL (that could explain the webservice)
- Decoding the QRCode will still works
For further help, or general discussion, please use the github issue tracker and in order to be labeled with
question tag please specify :
- Your message is a question / discussion
- The module or node name
Before raising a pull-request, please read our contributing guide.
This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant 1.4. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to any of the project's core team.
This project is a creation of VISEO Innovation.
- Jean-Philippe Encausse @jpencausse
Copyright and license
Copyright 2016-2017 VISEO under the Apache 2.0 license.