A Node-RED node to perform loops on objects.
npm install node-red-contrib-viseo-loop
Build the Node-RED Flow
- First call: creates a specific field according to the chosen scope to stock the information,
- All calls: retrieves the counter in the field and increment it,
- IF (value < object length): sends the message to the first output, with the current value of the object ;
- ELSE: forgot the informations and sends the message to the last output ;
The scope can be set to:
- msg - The current message in the flow ;
- user - The msg.user field in the flow (can be stored in a database) ;
- global - The node context (could be not working on multi-server networks) ;
For further help, or general discussion, please use the github issue tracker and in order to be labeled with
question tag please specify :
- Your message is a question / discussion
- The module or node name
Before raising a pull-request, please read our contributing guide.
This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant 1.4. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to any of the project's core team.
This project is a creation of VISEO Technology.
- Jean-Philippe Encausse @jpencausse
Copyright and license
Copyright 2016-2017 VISEO under the Apache 2.0 license.