A link node with MQTT like wildcards
Send messages within Node-RED based on specified topics.
- Supports basic wildcards like
- Like MQTT nodes, but without broker, i.e. all messages are routed internally only.
- In addition to MQTT topic rules, it also allows to PUBLISH on a topic that contains the
- The nodes are connected on startup/deploy, leading to efficient message passing.
- Supports dynamic topic setting via incomming messages.
However, in this case, it is less efficient, since it has to loop over all
topic-link innodes to find a match.
The idea behind these two nodes is to have a link node with wildcards, but without the overhead of serialization, sending to broker, receiving from broker, deserialization if done via MQTT.