A Node-RED node to interact with Indra's Sofia2 IoT platform.
PLEASE NOTE: This node is currently experimental.
This is a node designed to interact with Sofia2 ontologies. It allows to perform query, insert and subscribe commands. It has been developed starting from Sofia2 Node.js APIs available here: http://sofia2.org/apis/SOFIA2_API_NODEJS/SOFIA2_API_NODEJS.zip
Run the following commands in the root directory of your Node-RED install;
(sudo) npm install -g q (sudo) npm install -g --save mqtt (sudo) npm install -g node-red-contrib-sofia2
- Set up a CONFIG node with connection data (SOFIA2 instance address, port, KP, KP instance, auth token)
- Assign a CONFIG node to a SERVER node and fill in parameters based on the selected operation (TBC)
NOTE: QUERY and INSERT nodes only have one optput; however, SUBSCRIBE node has two -the first one being the output from "subscribe" operation, the other one dedicated to indications getting notified from Sofia2.
- Add support for NATIVE statements (currently only SQLLIKE is supported)
- Extend usability, create a complete testing suite
- Create structures and nodes to easily manage JSON and ontologies
- Documentation etc
- ...and so much more...