Adds the ability to react to changes in armed status of Sector Alarm sites, as well as change the alarm status
A Node-RED node to connect to your Sector Alarm site which enables you to toggle your alarm, fetch the current status and your alarms recent event history. You can also inject checks at intervals, so you can get notified when the alarm's status change. Typical usage would be turning on/off lights when arming or disarming your alarm.
- Checking current status of alarm, annex and connected door locks
- History of arming/disarming the alarm
- Temperature readings from connected sensors
- Acting on your alarm. Support for arming, disarming and partial arming
- Acting on your annex alarm. Support for Arming and disarming.
- Lock and unlock your connected door locks
Supported in the following countries
If you use this library in a country listed above as not verified, please drop me a note. You can visit Sector Alarm Group http://www.sectoralarm.com
This package is based on my general library for sector alarm. Found here: