Executes nodes in parallel following the scatter/gather pattern
Requires Node-Red version 0.16.2 or more recent.
$ npm i -S node-red-contrib-scatter-gather
Sends a request message to multiple nodes concurrently, and aggregates them into a single message.
1. Clone the project
$ git clone https://github.com/sciensa/node-red-contrib-scatter-gather.git
2. Go to the project directory
$ cd node-red-contrib-scatter-gather
3. Install the dependencies
$ npm install
4. Run the unit tests
$ npm run test:unit
5. Link the project
$ npm link
6. Run the node-red and enjoy the new node!
- Follow the Semantic Versioning Specification.
- Follow the GitHub Flow.
- Follow the 5 Useful Tips For A Better Commit Message article and the How to Write a Git Commit Message post.
- Install and use Commitizen.
- Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub.
- This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
The node is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.