A set of nodes to help you create simulated IoT devices connected to IBM Watson IoT Platform.
This module provides a set of nodes in Node-RED to rapidly implement simulated IoT device behavior and use it to run many device instances.
Read here how to deploy a sample application to IBM Bluemix
Run the following command in your Node-RED user directory (typically
npm install node-red-contrib-iot-virtual-device
- Device Schema (configuration node) to define the device type
- Start Device to create a new instance of a device type
- Generate Event to send events to the IoT platform
- Set Properties to set properties of a device instance
- Device Function to write customized behavior using a specific device instance properties
- Device Listener to react on changes in device instances state (e.g. property change)