Node-RED nodes for IoT in Google Cloud Platform
The creation of these nodes comes from the great possibilities Google Cloud Platform offers for IoT.
The current nodes are:
- iotcore device: creates the connection to the device defined in GCP.
- bigquery retrieve: makes BigQueries queries in a GCP project.
- bigquery store: store information in a given BigQuery table.
- pubsub retrieve: subscribes to PubSub subscription and retrieves all the messages published there.
- iotcore broker: makes the MQTT connection to the device in IoT Core and allow the communication.
- credentials: store the service account information allowing its reutization.
GCP APIs documentation, where the APIs are explained and many examples are provided for many programming languages.