A set of nodes for working with Heatweb.
A Node-RED set of nodes for interacting with Heatweb systems, handling message topics, and data storage.
There are no pre-requisites.
Run the following command in the root directory of your Node-RED install.
This is usually
npm install node-red-contrib-heatweb
Heatweb Connect Node
A single connect node should be used for establishing a link to the Heatweb server, and for initialising global variables.
- readings - A nested object containing all message data.
- node - A unique alpha-numeric identifier for the instance.
- networkId - A unique alpha-numeric external identifier for the network.
- localNetworkId - An alpha-numeric internal identifier for the network.
- topics - A nested object containing the dictionary for interpreting messages.
Message Handling Node
Messages (data) fed into a handling node are stored in memory under the global readings object, and appended with additional relevant data extracted from the global topics object, such as a description and units of measurement.
Message topics are conditioned to match the standard 5 level Heatweb MQTT protocol:
network / publisher / device / data type / data key
Heatweb is a brand name of Thermal Integration Ltd. Heatweb.co.uk