Node Red integration with Blynk App and Server
Blynk app integration with Node Red
This contrib will no longer be updated. Please use the websockets version.
Due to some reliability issues reported by some users, together with some new features added by the Blynk team, I started another version of this based on websockets. https://github.com/tzapu/node-red-contrib-blynk-websockets
Normal Blynk Protocol version
If you installed Node Red globally use this to install
npm install --global node-red-contrib-blynk
Supports both SSL, non SSL connections to blynk-cloud.com and local server.
Supported events and widgets
- read event
- write event
- write command
- LCD widget (advanced mode)
- push notifications
Blynk App Settings
Use Raspberry PI as hardware to access 64 virtual pins or Generic Board for 32.
How to use
- use advanced mode on LCD Widget in iOS/android Blynk App
- set message.payload to the text you want displayed
- set message.topic to the line you want it shown on (0 or 1, defaults to 0)
- set message.payload to 'clear-lcd' if you want to clear it
Use the verbose
-v flag when starting Node-Red to get more information