Newer & improved nodes for Sonos devices
An improved set of NodeRed nodes to control Sonos speakers.
This was forked & remastered from the original node-red-contrib-sonos since the author have stopped working on it.
Install directly from your NodeRED's Setting Pallete
Change your working directory to your node red installation. Usually it's in ~/.node-red.
npm install node-red-contrib-better-sonos
How is this different from node-red-contrib-sonos?
Our set of Sonos nodes are less error-prone and much easier to work with
- config-node comes with a simple selection rather than entering IP Address manually
- Sonos devices are identified by their serial number, not dynamic IP address
- 1 single node to report all current status of device
- Better documentation
- It is maintained by a team of experienced developers & hackers
- More convenient nodes are in development
I have some suggestions, how do I get in touch? Please create an issue in Github
Other awesome nodes developed by us
- Getting playlist
- Getting current queue
- Search Sonos Music library