Node-RED nodes for Asakusa Giken Devices
This node won't work with
[email protected] or higher so you don't use this node along with nodes using the library such as node-red-contrib-generic-ble. We no longer update this project in order to support
[email protected] or higher.
This project is no longer active.
This project offers the following BLE device nodes manufactured by Asakusa Giken.
- BLEIo ... GPIO BLE board
- BLECAST_ENV ... A BLE multi-sensor device (temperature, humidity and illuminance)
The following nodes are no longer included:
浅草ギ研 BLECAST Node-RED ノード(Deprecated)
cd ~/.node-red # or your own userDir where Node-RED saves flow file npm install --unsafe-perm node-red-contrib-asakusa_giken
Then, try this.
$ npm install --unsafe-perm
How to build
$ npm run build
will generate ES5 js files.
- Fix noble version as noble v1.9.0+ is no longer supported
- Make this project deprecated as we stop the development of this project
- Fix an issue where TimeoutError can be thrown when valid BLE peripherals are missing
- Invoke done() callback at least one associated peripheral exists
- Fix an issue where done cannot be invoked when the peripheral is already disconnected
- Fix an issue where BLE termination cannot be performed while 'close' event
- Fix an issue where localName cannot be resumed
- See 3.x branch for future 3.x releases
- Remove redundant dependency
- Fix an issue where BLE scanning stopped after connecting to a BLE peripheral
- Fix an issue where node events weren't occasionally transmitted to configuration nodes
- Fix an issue where LCD showed dot characters as blank spaces
- Fix an issue where some of DOUT and PWM values weren't applied properly
- Improve the example flow
- Add a new node for BLECAST_ENV
- Fix an issue where BLEIo node failed to write a valid value because of wrong value translation
- Fix an issue where blecast module threw undefined error
- Fix an issue where Chrome browser failed to evaluate variable declarations because of a lack of 'use restrict'
- Fix an issue where BLECAST_BL and BLECAST_TM descriptions were missing
- Fix an issue where noble with Bluez didn't fire a discover event once a peripheral was connected
- Add a new node for BLEIo
- Reset BLE address cache on deploying nodes
- Fix an issue where registered BLE peripherals are remained after the corresponding nodes are gone
- Update git repo URLs
- Initial public release
Copyright and License
The project is released under MIT License. See LICENSE for detail.