Three Node-RED PostgreSQL nodes: connection manager, query and listen node. Support for simple and parameterized queries and transactions, async messaging, TLS connections, pool realtime usage statistics and custom type parsers.
Node-RED PostgreSQL nodes:
- query, for querying database
- listen, for listening messages on specific channel
- connection-manager, for database connections configuration
- pool realtime usage statistics
- TLS support (using built in tls-config node)
- async messaging
- parameterized queries
- custom type parsers
- parameterized transactions
Install using "Manage palette" or run the following command in your Node-RED user directory (in docker it's /usr/src/node-red):
npm install @digitaloak/node-red-contrib-digitaloak-postgresql
- The listen node works with its own client, independently of the query node pool
Import example data for test drive and use help tab for detailed information about each node.