Node-RED node to interface with SolarEdge solar photovoltaic inverters
This is a node for Node-RED to grab data from your SolarEdge inverter. You'll need an API key and your site ID. Talk to your solar PV installer if you need these.
This package adds 1 input node and 1 configuration node to Node-RED.
The configuration node defines the site and comprises the following options:
- Site ID: The ID of your site.
- API Key: The API key used to talk to the SolarEdge monitoring API. Must be a site API key, not an account users API key.
The input node comprises the following options:
- Site: The SolarEdge site, defined above.
- Command: The command to run against the SolarEdge monitoring API.
- Interval: The interval, in seconds, between calls to the monitoring API.
The following commands are supported:
- Details: This provides the overview of the system, including information such as the name, status, peak power, etc.
- Overview: This provides data such as the lifetime energy output, current power output, etc.
For more information on the commands, see the SolarEdge monitoring API documentation.