This node can be used to push notifications to mobiles from the Node-RED flow. It uses the IBM Push Notification service in Bluemix
Sends push notifications to mobile devices in Node-RED using IBM Push Notification for Bluemix
Install from npm
npm install node-red-contrib-ibmpush
msg.payload is used as the alert in the Notification.
Mobile Push Properties
Application Mode - Select the mode of operation for the IBM Push Notification. You can override this property by providing
Application ID and Secret - mandatory only when used in non-Bluemix environment and must be copied from the IBM Push Notification service in Bluemix. If used in Bluemix environment, these properties will be automatically read and these properties are not displayed in the configuration screen.
Type of notification to be pushed.
- Broadcast - Send notifications to all the registered devices
- By Tags - Send notifications to devices subscribed to that tag. Can take multiple values seperated by comma(,)
- By DeviceIds - Send notifications to devices by their device ID. Can take multiple values seperated by comma(,)
- Only Android devices - Send notifications to all the registered Android devices
- Only iOS devices - Send notifications to all the registered iOS devices
Notification Identifiers - Used when notifications are sent By Tags and By DeviceIds. This can take multiple values seperated by comma(,). Example: GoldCoupons,SilverCoupons
Visit this link for more information on IBM Push Notification for Bluemix