Collects sequences of payloads and send them in a single message.
Node-RED node that collects sequences of payloads and send them in a single message.
Collects message payloads by topic and sends them in a batch (array) when:
- The number of messages in the given topic reaches the configured maximal value.
- The number of unique topics in cache crosses the configured limit (flushes the topic of the oldest message in the cache).
- A message with a non-true payload (false, null, undefined, empty-string...) arrives. If the topic is non-true, all the cache will be flushed, otherwise only the given topic will be flushed.
- The oldest message in cache of a given topic waits for more than the maximal delay time (use a negative value to disable feature).
New in version 0.1:
- Debouncer Node. Very similar to the batcher node, but saves and sends only the latest message.
New in version 0.2:
- Using Maps instead of objects.
- Rate-Limit Node. Limit the rate of messages per topic.